Friday, July 10, 2009
Man's Ten Commandments For Good Health
1. Work out regularly. Men who do have less problems with impotence.
2. Don't take calcium supplements. Research says excessive calcium may increase the risk of prostate problems.
3. Weight train 2-3 days a week to maintain your muscle mass and strength.
4. Keep your waistline under 40". The lower the better for your health.
5. Get your blood pressure checked regularly. Most men who have high blood pressure don't know it.
6. Take Vitamin D and Fish Oil supplements for your health.
7. Get on a regular exercise program. It will substantially lower your risk of heart disease, diabetes and Alzheimer's.
8. Keep an aspirin handy. If you think you're having a heart attack, chew an aspirin immediately-any dose- and get yourself to the hospital.
9. Always warm up before lifting heavy weights. It prevents injury.
10. Research the benefits of taking Proscar to prevent the chance of prostate cancer. It can reduce your risk by 25%.